Skip to content
School Rewards Terms and Conditions
Bayfair School Rewards
Bayfair Shopping Centre, AMP Capital Shopping Centres Ltd.
All Retailers at Bayfair Shopping Centre except Lotto
Golden Sands School, Mount Maunganui Primary School, Omanu School, Papamoa Primary School, St Thomas More Catholic School, Tahatai Coast School, Te Kura o Matapihi, Arataki School.
Promotion commences at 9:00am on Monday 27th August 2018. Entries close at 9:00pm on Friday 7th September 2018.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Customers may enter by making a purchase at any retailer at Bayfair Shopping Centre except Lotto during the promotion period and donate their receipts to the participating schools.
3. Customers can submit receipts at the Customer Service Kiosk in centre and allocate the dollars spent to the school of their choice. Customers will earn one (1) token per twenty dollars ($20) spent and a participation percentage will be established at the end of the campaign based on the schools role size.
4. Receipts must be from a participating retailer at Bayfair Shopping Centre.
5. Receipts must be dated within the promotional period to be valid.
6. Staff and retailers of Bayfair Shopping Centre and their families are eligible to vote for participating schools, but they must not submit a receipt from their place of work.
7. Receipts are invalid if illegible, forged, mutilated, copied or tampered with in any way.
8. Soliciting for receipts from customers within the centre and surrounding areas is prohibited.
9. All ‘School Rewards’ customers who enter the draw to win the $1,000 shopping spree will be entered into the customer prize draw and added to The Bayfair VIP database.
10. Receipts from bill payments such as the payment of credit card bills, ATM or bank transactions, bank fees and charges, service bills (such as gas, electricity, rates and phone bills), cash advances/withdrawals, account charges, government fees and interest charges are not accepted as part of the campaign.
11. Receipts from lotto and gift cards will not be accepted.
12. Receipts from purchases over $1,000, transaction receipts, gift voucher purchases, lottery transactions, and lay-by payments, except for the total amount (upon completion) are not accepted as part of the campaign.
13. The maximum amount per receipt during the promotional period is $1,000.
14. The winning schools must provide suitable identification to the Promoters’ satisfaction to be entitled to claim the prize.
15. Customers can redeem each individual receipt once during the promotional period.
16. Entries are unlimited during the promotional period.
CUSTOMER COMPETITION DRAW DETAILS
17. There is one (1) customer prize to be won during the promotion period of a $1,000 Bayfair Shopping Spree
18. One participant will be drawn from all customers who submit entry forms during the campaign period will win
the Customer Prize of $1,000 as a Bayfair Gift Card
19. The winner will be drawn from a random draw.
20. The winner will be notified via email or phone by Monday 10th September, 2018.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
22. Any unclaimed prizes by Friday the 14th September, 2018 will be redrawn by The Promoter at the same place as the original draw.
23. The prize is not redeemable for cash nor is it transferrable. Lost gift cards are not replaceable.
SCHOOL COMPETITION DRAW AND PRIZE DETAILS
24. There will be three (3) prizes to be won by the participating schools.
25. The schools will be judged by the most tokens collected during the promotional period, per the quantity of pupils registered at the school. The prizes to be awarded are:
- First Prize: $5,000
- Second Prize: $3,000
- Third Prize: $1,000
26. Total schools prize pool valued: $9,000
27. The winning schools will be announced on Monday 10th September, 2018.
28. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for additional costs borne by the winners including but not limited to: merchant service fees or credit card surcharges.
29. Prizes will be awarded to the winning schools in the form of a direct debit within 30 business days of receipt of a valid Tax Invoice made out by the winning school to AMP Capital Shopping Centres Ltd. The winning schools will be contacted by phone by Monday 10th September, 2018. and will also be notified in writing thereafter.
30. The final ranking of each school tier will be determined by the school’s overall participation in the Promotion. The total number of tokens tallied will be divided by the number of pupils registered at the school to establish a participation percentage. In the event that two schools have earned the same amount of total points per pupil, the prize pool will be added together and divided between the two (2) schools.
PRIVACY AND COLLECTION NOTICE
31. Promoter and its affiliates (“we”) collect your personal information directly from you wherever practicable. We may collect personal information from our related companies or other third parties.
33. We may disclose your personal information, including updates, to the third parties, including affiliate retailers in shopping centres where you are a member of our clubs (for marketing purposes), our consultants, agents or contractors, and our related parties, entities and trusts.
35. By entering into this Promotion, entrants accept that a picture, along with the winner’s name, may be requested for publication in local and regional newspapers as part of the competition.
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
36. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize once they have been collected by the winner.
37. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late or illegible receipts.
38. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or as a result of taking or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
TERMINATION OF PROMOTION
39. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, this Promotion at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws.
40. The Promoter, at its sole discretion, may accept entries with errors and omissions.
41. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
42. The Promoter’s decision relating to the Promotion and/or redemption of the prizes is final and no
AMP Capital Shopping Centres
© COPYRIGHT AMP CAPITAL SHOPPING CENTRES 2017. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.