PARTICIPATING SPECIALITY STORES
Fashion: Blue Illusion, Cotton on Body, Espirit, Glassons, Hartleys, K & K, Max, Pagani, Hallensteins, Rodd & Gunn, Cotton On, Jay Jays, Just Jeans, Player, Amazon, Kathmandu
Footwear, Accessories and Jewellery: Lovisa, Strandbags, Sunglass Hut, Sunglass Style, Michael Hill, Pascoes, Silvermoon, Stewart Dawsons, Walker & Hall, Hannahs, Overland, Podium Podiatry, Looksmart
Home and Leisure: Adairs, Omni Tech, Smiggle, Typo, Whitcoulls, EB Games, 2 Degrees, Spark, Vodaphone, 1,2,3 Mart, DK Hi Tech, The Minute Man, The Clean
Health, Hair and Beauty: Life Pharmacy, Health 2000, The Body Shop, Hollywood Nails, Peros Barber, Professionail, Rodney Wayne, Synergy, Just Cuts, OPSM, Specsavers, Chii
Food and Beverages: Sweet Station, Carve it Up, Habibis Kebab, Hiroba, Hot Woks, McDonalds, Pita Pit, Shamiana, The Sushi Shop, Tank, Shake Shed & Co, Esquires, Muffin Break, The Coffee Club, Dominos, Shamiana, Subway
Spend $200 or over in the above Specialty Stores on the SAME DAY and present your receipts to our Winter Rewards Team (between Lovisa and Looksmart) to receive your prize envelope. You can accumulate your spend across all Speciality Stores listed above but it must have been spent on the same day to redeem the offer. Only one prize envelope per receipt over $200 spend. Only one Winter Reward for each recipient per day.
- This promotion is called Bayfair ‘Winter Rewards’ campaign. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out below.
- Promotion commences at 9am (New Zealand Stand Time) on 14th June 2018 for a limited time. There is a total value of prizes available, which will be given on a first served basis to shoppers. Once this value is given out the campaign will end and all promotion will cease. If not before, the promotion will end 21st June 2018.
- To be eligible for Winter Rewards a shopper must spend at least $200 combined at any participating Specialty Stores and be a VIP member at Bayfair Shopping Centre on the same day during the promotional period (“Qualifying Spend”) Purchases of bill payments, Lay-by payments and Gift Vouchers from any retailer are excluded and will not be accepted as part of a Qualifying Spend [VIP membership can be signed up at time of collection by the Winter Rewards Team].
- There is a maximum of one prize envelope redemption per individual receipt over $200 (eg. If receipt is valued at $600 the offer is limited to one prize envelope).
- Shoppers must show their original purchase receipt(s), as proof of purchase in order to obtain a Winter Reward. Receipts are validated by the Winter Rewards team during Shopping Centre Hours (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday 9am - 6pm and Thursday and Friday 9am - 9pm). The prize envelope must be collected on the day of purchases before closing time. No duplicate receipts will be accepted. Failure to produce the valid proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promotion, results in forfeiture to any right to a Winter Reward. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store(s) of purchase, the amount of purchase and that the purchases were made on the same day as redemption.
- The Winter Rewards prizes are redeemable only at Bayfair Shopping Centre stores and need to be redeemed on the same day as the purchases. Bayfair Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue, full list of Terms and Conditions are available on www.bayfair.co.nz and will be supplied with each Gift Card.
- Employees of Bayfair Shopping Centre, participating speciality stores and preferred suppliers are ineligible to qualify for ‘Winter Rewards’.
- For security reasons, all entrants personal information will be held by Bayfair on a redemption list to qualify the receipt of their Winter Reward.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to decline a reward to any customer or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for liability that cannot be excluded by law, The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excluded all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or an loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- The Promoters decision is final on all matters relating to this Promotion and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter is AMP Capital Shopping Centres Pty Ltd, Bayfair Shopping Centre, CRN Girven and Maunganui Roads, Mount Maunganui. All personal information will be collected and stored by the Promoter in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correct of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. The Promoter may use entrants personal information from entries to conduct the promotion.